This is a new release of naturalForms for iOS. The objective of the release is primarily for bug fixes only.
- Single Page Swipe Crash – Fixed a crash for when a user tried to swipe to a previous or next page on a single page document.
- Network Connectivity Improvements – Improved sync processing and time outs for poor connectivity.
- Cocoa 3840 Error – Fixed an error for when a user entered a real URL but was not a naturalForms server domain.
- Document Submit Status Page Crash – Resolved a crash that occurred when the tablet went to sleep when the document status page was displayed.
- Adjustments to Date and Time Fields – Date and Time fields no longer combine both date and time together for field that only capture date or time.
- Resync Issue for New Rules – Fix for issue that occurred when a new rule is added to a template that caused pre-existing rules to stop working.
- Login Issue – Issue caused by low memory on the tablet and clearing the cache.
OS Requirements: iOS 7+
Server Requirements: naturalForms Server 1.4.0+