naturalForms Server 1.4 is now available. The update optimizes existing functionality and includes a software development kit, aimed to provide integration and connection between naturalForms Server and customer applications.
Key features available in 1.4 include:
Software Development Kit
- Customers – Create and manage customer details and account properties.
- Data Sources– Manage data sources and populate values.
- Documents – Ability to obtain document details and access document output.
- REST Hooks– Event communication to allow the ability to connect with “connector” (i.e. Zapier) back-end applications.
- Sessions – Confirm token (or access) credentials are approved for system access.
- Templates – Ability to manage templates, access template details and assign users.
- Users – Create and manage user details and properties.
API Licensing & Control Management
Manage the number of API Keys used by customers, to control and manage the development communication to the NFS application.
- Document Deletion – Documents can be configured to be deleted upon submission.
- Set Image File Type for Output– Configure the file type in the document data output for an image attachment.
- Attachment Information – Inclusion of file names and metadata about attachments in output files.
Contact your sales rep or our Technical Support Team for more information.
naturalForms, and marks shown with an ® are owned by ExpeData or their respective owners, and registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Other trademarks, such as product and service names, found on ExpeData web sites are owned by ExpeData or by third parties. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.