naturalForms 2.2 for Android includes new photo attachment settings, performance optimizations, support for operating system (OS) 5, 6 and 7 as well as bug fixes.
|OS Requirements:||OS 4.4+ (final version to support OS 4)|
|Server Requirements:||naturalForms Server 2.1+|
- Enhanced Support for OS 5/6/7 – Optimizations for OS 5, 6 and 7 related to display and general menu interactions.
- Image Settings for Photo Attachments (98) – The Attachments page in Designer now includes preset image processing schemas. In addition custom schemes can be setup for three settings: Image Size, File Format and Color Format.
- Lock Timeout Default Setting – The Lock Timeout default setting is set to Never and no longer requires user interaction at sync.
- Writing Guard Allows Writing (468) – The writing guard has been removed from the product.
- Missing Toolbar in Drawing/Annotations (509) – The toolbar would disappear and not allow user ability to extend the drawing field or annotation panel.
- Attachment Icon Not Enabled by Default (538) – The photo attachment icon or button was disabled by default.
- Certificate/SSL Error – A specific error message is now displayed for an invalid or missing certificate.
- About Information (149) – The about information including the copyright has been updated and set to display based on device settings.
- Photo Attachments Sizing Issue (55) – Photo attachment are not submitted based on the settings in Designer.
- Conditional Mandatory Rule Related to Checkboxes (78) – A conditional mandatory rule using isEmpty syntax is now replaced with the new Rules in Designer.
- Non-Editable Template (82) – A document can no longer be entered into a state where the document is not editable.
- Mandatory Checkbox Not Display Red Outline (83) – Mandatory checkboxes properly display the red outline when set to mandatory setting.
- Guide Display Layout Issues (86) – Guides now display properly on smaller device sizes.
- Document Rename is Not Reflected in Portal (95) – Changes to a document name in the app are now reflected in the web portal.
- Photo Cannot Be Attached Due to Invalid Format (119) – App no longer results in an invalid photo format error when adding a photo attachment.
- Double Quote (“) Display Error (121) – The quote character now properly displays in all text fields including single and multi-line.
- Portrait Taken Photos Can Change Orientation (123) – The orientation for a taken photo in portrait layout maintain proper orientation.
- Annotations Are Not Showing Up Clearly (124) – Annotations in both the app and output now display clearly and as represented from the device.
- Submit Confirmation Does Not Show All Special Characters (127) – Special characters are properly displayed in the message on submission.
- TIFF Images Coming Out in Black and White (130) – TIFF images are now converted correctly to TIFF format using new image library.
- Domain no longer requires "/services" at sign in.