Things to Consider:
1. With the new app, one of the features is to allow the credentials to be remembered. Have the user check their lock timeout setting.
- Go to the Tools menu (upper right hand corner icon, 3 horizontal lines) and select Settings.
- Is the Lock Timeout set to "Never"? If so, this means that the app will keep the user logged into the app, even when it is closed.
- Update this setting to "Always" or to a set time period.
2. To change users, the app needs to be closed - not just minimized but closed.
- When naturalForms is open and the home button is tapped once, the app is minimized but is still running.
- Therefore, when the app is tapped again, the user still has a session going but may need to enter their password again (depending on the Lock Timeout setting).
- Double tap the home button and then swipe the app upward to fully close the app.
- Then when the user taps on naturalForms, the app will ask for the log in information to start a new session (as long as the Lock Timeout setting is not "Never").