Integrating PestPac to naturalForms
Connecting with PestPac
- First sign in to the naturalForms web portal.
- Once you're logged in, go to the Templates
- Then find the document that you want to integrate and select the Settings
- Click over to Output Settings and select “Use custom output settings."
- Click on Web Apps and scroll to the connector menu. A drop-down menu with choices will appear. Click on the Document to WorkWave PestPac Location
- Next, you will need to enter data for the following fields:
"LocationCode": Contains the account number in WorkWave for the customer.
"CompanyKey": Setup as a "Literal String" and in the third box the user will have to input the customer's PestPac Company Key.
"Document PDF": Add and select "Document PDF file" which will send a PDF copy of the form when completed.
- After that, you can click on the green Save
Submitting to naturalForms and PestPac
- Once you've completed integration in PestPac, users can go to the mobile app to begin using the form.
- Simply add a form and select the integrated form from the list.
- The form will display on your screen and be filled out with all the required info.
- Be sure to fill out the location code for the customer.
- After filling out the form the users can then submit the form which will upload the form to the naturalForms server as well as PestPac.
- You'll then be able to find the form inside the customer's Location Documents.