NFS Enterprise Portal
Designer Rules (Enterprise)
- Creating a Score from a Checklist (Enterprise)
- Best Practices for Conditional Mandatory Checks
- Simple Expression Value Rule (Enterprise)
- Sum of Field Value Rule (Enterprise)
- Conditional Mandatory Rule (Enterprise)
- Pattern Match Validation Rule (Enterprise)
Account and Dashboard
- Account Export
- Editing your customer account
- Viewing documents using the dashboard
- Output settings at the account level
- How do I add more naturalForms licenses?
- What are the details of the password policy?
Devices and Users
- Managing Users
- Adding a user
- Editing a user
- Editing a user's email address
- Assigning templates to users
- Why are my users getting errors when they try to activate their accounts?
Templates and Data Sources
- Radio Button Field (Enterprise)
- Managing Templates
- Importing Templates
- NFS Designer - Brief Overview for Partners and FMC Users
- Assigning Data Sources to Templates
- Managing Data Sources
- How do I configure my account or template for output?
- What are the available output options for my submitted documents?
- Standard Output Variables
- When do I use output settings at the template level versus account level?
- How can I automatically send an email to a customer email address entered on the document?
- Why are my documents not attached to the output emails?
Server Administration - Installation and Guides
- Mirth Installation Information
- NFS License Terms
- naturalForms SDK Brochure
- How to add a license to NFS
- How to change the expiration time of the activation emails
- Saving attachments outside of the NFS database
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the system requirements for the naturalForms Server?
- Does the naturalForms Server run on VMWare?
- Will the naturalForms Server connect with Windows Active Directory?
- How do I integrate my application with naturalForms Server (NFS)?
- Can I limit a customer to a single language when using NFS?
- Can I change the password policy?