The Document Edit feature will allow you to edit and update any document that has already been submitted. Currently the Editor is in beta status. If you experience any issues while using the beta feature or simply have feedback or recommendations, please submit a ticket to our support team.
Any data that is changed using the Document Editor does NOT sync to the version of document submitted from the device. As a result, the collected data may be different if updated in the Document Editor after the initial submission from the naturalForms app on the device.
Before using the Document Editor, please be aware the following features or functionality are NOT yet available in the beta version (that are available in the mobile app):
- New documents cannot be created (only the editing of a submitted document)
- No attachment support (photos and GPS locations)
- Capturing GPS location data for fields
- Copy and pasting field values
- Renaming a document
- Ink settings (color/width) for drawing fields
- Share (print, email, Dropbox)
- Advanced photo quality configurations
- Photo annotations
For help information or additional details reference the Document Editor Guide.