naturalForms Enterprise 2.1.0 for Android is now available. This update optimizes existing functionality and supports newer operating systems and hardware configurations.
Key features available in 2.1.0 for Android include:
- Document Deletion – Documents can be configured to be automatically deleted upon submission.
- Secure Photo Storage– Photo attachments used by the app will be secured securely and not in the device camera roll.
- Operating Systems – Support for OS 4.3.
- High Resolution– Support for higher resolution hardware devices and displays.
- Auto Document Editing – Jump directly into document editing using pre-population.
- Localization – User interface now supports Spanish.
- Expanded Metadata – Filenames and metadata about attachments are now included in output files.
(This is only compatible with NFS Server 1.4.2 and above)
About naturalForms Server (NFS)
NFS focuses on the tablet space and is designed to support both Apple and Android tablet devices using the naturalForms Enterprise App. Mobile workers in multiple industries leverage naturalForms to easily and efficiently complete business forms on tablet devices using natural input such as handwriting. naturalForms also allows users to capture photos, drawings, annotations, voice, GPS, and electronic signatures. Captured information is immediately converted to digital data, verified for accuracy, validated with enterprise rules, and available in standard file outputs for backend applications.
naturalForms, and marks shown with an ® are owned by ExpeData or their respective owners, and registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Other trademarks, such as product and service names, found on ExpeData web sites are owned by ExpeData or by third parties. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.