Here are the steps to upgrade from NFS 126.96.36.199 to NFS 188.8.131.52:
1. Uninstall NFS 184.108.40.206 using the Programs applet in Control Panel
2. Download and Install NFS 220.127.116.11
- In the SQL section, type in the password for the SQL account, and click the Test button
- Under the Server Admin User section, type in anything in the Password field. This is required because the installer won’t let that field be blank. It does not change the password for the default administrator.
3. Execute NFS131_to_NFS140.sql against the NFS database (attached)
4. Execute NFS140_to_NFS142.sql against the NFS database (attached)