Attached is a questionnaire that can be used when you are gathering information to define a form template for naturalForms. Asking these questions when you first see the form will reduce the amount of rework that would be required to finish the template.
General Form Questions
- Do you have a clean original PDF of the form?
- Are you open to any forms recommendations or does the form need to look exactly like the current version?
- What is the form name?
- Does it have a number?
- Is there a version number?
- Named photos?
- Supplemental photos?
- Named GPS Locations?
- Supplemental GPS Locations?
- Named voice memos?
- Supplemental voice memos?
Field Specific Questions
- What would you like the field name to be?
- Is it mandatory?
- Do you want to collect GPS location when this field is populated?
- What type of data is going to be entered in the field (text, numbers, dates, times, pick list, graphic field, signature, check box, radio buttons)?
- What input method(s) would you like for this field?
- Is this a calculated field?
- If so, what fields are used for the calculation?
- Is there a required format or range for this field?
- Is there a default value that should always be in this field?