Support has asked me to close the naturalForms app.
- What does this mean?
- What is the difference between closing an app and deleting an app?
To CLOSE the naturalForms app, follow these steps:
- Put all your fingers on the iPad toward the bottom and slide them up the screen (or tap the home button twice)
- All of your open apps should be displayed
- Put your finger on the naturalForms app and slide your finger toward the top of the screen
- Put all your fingers on the iPad toward the top and slide them down the screen (or tap the home button once)
- Tap the naturalForms app to open
- Log in
To REMOVE the naturalForms app, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold the naturalForms app until your apps are "shaking" and an "X" appears in the upper left hand corner of the apps
- Tap the "X" next to the naturalForms app
- Tap the home button to return your apps to a non-shaking state
- To re-install the naturalForms app, open the App Store to download